Join Our Team
FULL-TIME HOURS – NO EVENINGS, WEEKENDS, OR HOLIDAYS
At Merry Maids we do more than clean houses. We make a difference to our clients. A job with Merry Maids offers freedom, flexibility, competitive pay, days only, no weekends and no holidays.
If you enjoy working as part of a team, staying active and having quality interactions with customers and co-workers, then Merry Maids wants you!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR FULL-TIME HOUSE CLEANERS TO JOIN OUR TEAM. THE DETAILS ARE BELOW:
- Prepare cleaning products for the day
- Load products and equipment into vehicle
- Use cleaning products and procedures to Merry Maids specifications
- Sweep, vacuum then wash all hard surface floors on hands and knees
- Clean and dust, including all hanging light fixtures, baseboards, and windowsills each visit
- Move all reasonably portable furniture in rooms to clean under and behind
- Perform customer service and quality control
- Resolve customer issues before leaving the home
- Operate a personal motor vehicle to transport team members, materials, and cleaning supplies to each home.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR MERRY MAIDS
- Competitive Compensation Package. Make up to $20.00 per Hour.
- Paid Mileage
- Extended Medical and Dental Benefits
- Performance Bonuses. You could make over $500.00 every 3 months!
- Weekly Pay Cheques
- Fast Track Promotions – We always hire within!
- A Professional, Caring and Fun Culture
- We always put our team members and customers first!
- No Evenings, Weekends, or Holidays
MUST-HAVE REQUIREMENTS ARE
- Must be able to communicate with customers and co-workers effectively in English
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Daily access to a vehicle (not a must-have if the candidate is a perfect fit for the position)
- Must be bondable
- Strong references
- Ability to work a physically demanding position
- Available Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (37 – 40 hours per week)
- Strong sense of customer service
- A GREAT attitude
WHO WE ARE
Since 1991, Merry Maids of Victoria has been locally owned and operated by the Tanner Family. We are an award-winning residential house cleaning company that proudly serves customers in the Greater Victoria, Saanich Peninsula, and West Shore areas.
Presently, as the largest franchise in Canada and the largest single franchise license holder in North America, we are proud to be a flagship operation in the Merry Maids Nation.
We have recently won the company’s top award – the Dallen Peterson Founder’s Award (2015) for exemplifying excellence in leadership, customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction. This award is given to only one Merry Maids business each year out of over 400 in North America.
We are the first Canadians to win this prestigious award!
Proud Community Partner
We strongly value our relationship with our community. We enhance our community through sponsorship, partnerships, and community engagement.
We run two major charitable campaigns each year for the Mustard Seed: Project Peanut Butter and Share the Love. We also support the Victoria Hospitals Foundation through our sponsorship of the Upland’s Tournament of Hearts and the Visions gala event.
Leading Employer in Victoria
Our goal is to provide a work environment where our staff of more than 35 feel safe, challenged and accountable, as well as to provide world-class service to every customer.
We attribute our success to our unique workplace culture that is built on teamwork and respect for our amazing team members. Our culture is where we set ourselves apart from our competition.
Below are some examples of how we do things differently:
- We have a pet friendly office that is frequented by our office dogs: Lupe, Bo, and Georgia
- We celebrate many of our successes with delicious breakfast parties
- We value all our team member’s opinions and feedback
- Being promoted and making more money has to do with your attitude and performance not by how long you have worked here
- We try our best, make mistakes, tell the truth, never give up, always forgive, laugh a lot and we have fun!
We are committed to the environment (we use green products and equipment), the local community (we are involved in charity work) and our team members’ success at work and at home.
For more information about our employment opportunities, please call 250-598-6243 or email email@example.com