Join Our Team
NO EVENINGS, WEEKENDS, OR HOLIDAYS
At Merry Maids we pride ourselves on providing a work environment that gives our team members freedom, flexibility, competitive pay and the opportunity to grow with us.
Fun Fact – Our General Manager, Karen, started as a trainee and is now responsible for over 40 team members!
We are interested in applicants who enjoy being part of a team, staying active and having quality interactions with customers and co-workers.
WE HAVE FULL-TIME & PART-TIME HOUSE CLEANING POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM
- Competitive Compensation Package. Make up to $20.00 per hour.
- Full-time & Part-time Positions are available (minimum commitment of 3 days per week)
- Extended Medical and Dental Benefits
- Performance Bonuses
- Weekly Pay Cheques
- Paid Mileage if you drive
- Fast Track Promotions – We hire from within
- A Culture of Caring, Respect and Fun
- We put our team members first!
- No Evenings, Weekends, or Holidays
- Ability to communicate with customers and co-workers effectively in English
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Must be bondable
- Strong references
- Ability to work a physically demanding position
- Strong sense of customer service
- A positive attitude
WHO WE ARE
Since 1991, Merry Maids of Victoria has been locally owned and operated franchise.
We are an award-winning residential house cleaning company that proudly serves customers in the Greater Victoria, Saanich Peninsula, and West Shore areas.
Presently, as the largest franchise in Canada and the largest single franchise license holder in North America, we are proud to be a flagship operation in the Merry Maids Nation.
We have recently won the company’s top award – the Dallen Peterson Founder’s Award (2015) for exemplifying excellence in leadership, customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction. This award is given to only one Merry Maids business each year out of over 400 in North America.
We are the first Canadians to win this prestigious award!
Proud Community Partner
We strongly value our relationship with our community. We enhance our community through sponsorship, partnerships, and community engagement.
We run a charitable campaign each year for the Mustard Seed called, Project Peanut Butter. We also support the Victoria Hospitals Foundation through our sponsorship of the Upland’s Tournament of Hearts and the Visions gala event.
Leading Employer in Victoria
Our goal is to be a leading employer in Greater Victoria. We believe that people (team members) are our most important resource, opportunity and what makes our business different than our competitors. We push ourselves to provide a work environment where the team of more than 40 team members feel safe, challenged, accountable, valued and respected.
We attribute our success to our unique workplace culture that is built on teamwork and respect for our amazing team members. Our culture is where we set ourselves apart from our competition.
Below are some examples of how we do things differently:
- Being promoted and making more money has to do with your attitude and performance not by how long you have worked here
- We have a pet friendly office that is frequented by our office dogs: Bo and Georgia
- We celebrate our successes with delicious breakfast parties
- We value all our team member’s opinions and feedback
- We try our best, make mistakes, tell the truth, never give up, always forgive, laugh every day and we have fun!
- We are committed to the environment (we use green products and equipment), the local community (we are involved in charity work) and our team members’ success at work and at home.
Please call us at 250-598-6243, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text us at 250-800-2628, if you are interested and are looking for more information about our employment opportunities.
To apply today, please fill out the short application form on this page, or
We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully meeting you in person.
Thank you for your interest in us!